What is Healsci Yoga School?
Healsci is a Sarasota based yoga and meditation school founded on the principles of wholehearted living, mindfulness, yoga therapy and philosophy and myofascial unraveling. With the mission to hold space for teachers to experience deep reverence, spiritual healing, and therapeutics, Healsci is now known as the temple where everyone can reconnect to their true calling.
About Healsci Yoga School
Tanya Siejhi founded Healsci in 2013 with a passion for teaching therapeutics. She is a licensed massage therapist (LMT), a nationally certified Bodyworker (NCBTMB), a Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT) and an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with over 7,000 hours of teaching hours (E-RYT 500). Tanya personally leads all of Healsci’s Yoga Teacher Trainings (YTT) and recently kickstarted a Yoga Therapy Training! If you have taken Tanya’s classes, you will agree that they are unique and soul enriching. Her strong background in anatomy and yoga philosophy ensure that movement, breath and reflection leave you unraveling your soul 🙂 While Tanya’s specialty is yoking Myofascial Anatomy with Yoga Philosophy, she brings in guests teachers to cover a range of elective topics such as Somatic Movement, Continuum, Liquid Yin, and Chakra Balancing. All teachers at Healsci are extremely educated but lead from sacred intuition.
Healsci Yoga School Offerings
While Healsci does offer weekly group classes and workshops, the core of Healsci’s vision is yoga teacher trainings. What makes Healsci’s YTT so unique is the heavy focus on Myofascial Meridians yoked with Yoga Philosophy. Additionally, Healsci offers a variety of payment options for YTT such as payment plans and work-trade, making Yoga Teacher Training accessible for all socioeconomic levels. In addition to the weekly classes that you can view on the Healsci Schedule, Healsci offers the following:
- Yoga Teacher Training 500-hour *Next session commences April 21st, 2018
- Yoga Teacher Training 300-hour *Next session commences April 21st, 2018
- Yoga Therapy Program 1000-hour
- *Start prepping and logging hours of these courses by attending Tanya’s regularly scheduled Yoga Therapy Classes for Yoga Teachers:
- Mondays and Thursdays 8:30am (Jan- March 2018)
- 3rd and 4th Saturdays and Sundays 8:30am (Jan – March 2018)
- (reservations required for Yoga Therapy, click here to reserve your spot, pre-req: RYT 200)
Community Classes Nov 2017 – March 2018:
- 1st Saturday of each month: Restorative Yoga @ Arlington park 8:30am with Tanya Siejhi and Alli Koski (by donation)
- 2nd Saturday of each month: Restorative Yoga @ Laurel park 8:30am with Tanya Siejhi and Tara Caguiat (by donation)
- Every Friday: Restorative Yoga @ Bee Ridge Park 4:30pm with Tanya Siejhi
Healsci Yoga School at the Sarasota Yoga Collective
Healsci has been affecting change in the Sarasota community from the inside out since inception. And at the Sarasota Yoga Collective’s 4th Annual Event, Healsci was one of the main event sponsors, where Tanya Siejhi led a restorative yoga class outside Buddy Brew Sarasota. We are full of gratitude and appreciation for Tanya Siejhi and all of the Healsci Yoga Teachers. Thank you!
The Sarasota Yoga Collective